£70k - 80k per year + Package
0161 914 8499
6 months ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a key Manchester based, award winning Fin Tech Company who have an urgent requirement for a Head of Development
This would be a genuinely exciting time to join the company. They are due to go through some significant cross industry integrations to take the business to a whole new ;level, so the successful Head of Development will be running teams developing new features for customers, integrating 3rd party suppliers via their APIs and setting up and configuring the product for new customers as appropriate. You will be looking after multiple development teams which include a good mix of capabilities so the teams can be autonomous and deliver on their objectives.
The company is proud of their Manchester heritage and have based themselves in the heart of the city centre so the successful Head of Development will have great offices, in a great easy to reach location and be surrounded by the convenient transport links, restaurants, bars and retail outlets that a bustling city provides.
- A senior level software developer with strong and successful technical lead experience
- Experience of leading a team of developers while maintaining a 50% hands on approach
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies. Skills required with C#, .Net Core, TDD, Azure, API Integrations
- Experience of managing, directing and motivating staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives
- Experience at advising key stakeholders at senior and board level
In return for your expertise the success Head of Development can expect a salary of up to £80,000 plus package.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity then please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes immediately or for more information call me on (07789512321) or email message me at (email@example.com)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.