£42k - 44k per year
Up to £44k
Forward Role have partnered with the UK's leading provider of essential services to small businesses, and they are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Sale, Manchester.
If you are an Infrastucture Engineer looking for a role within a business who have experienced continued growth and displayed consistent success, whilst working with a group of innovative, diverse and passionate people, whilst having the opportunity to work in a highly technical environment and using the latest technologies, then this is the role for you.
- Proactive planning, support and organizing to be flexible and adaptable in meeting the changing needs of the organisation
- Troubleshoot server, switch and other network component performance and make recommendations
- You will provide the senior escalation point for staff and other members of the team
- Manage MPLS, SDWAN, firewalls and network security
- Keep operational documentation up to date
- Introduce, implement and adhere to IT policies and procedures
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives under direction of IT Infrastructure Manager
- Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager to promote excellent customer service, effective response times and provide expert insight into general support issues
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience providing technical support in a customer-facing capactiy
- A deep technical knowledge of infrastructure components and how they integrate with one another
- Troubleshooting / Administering
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019 Active Directory
- Hyper-V High Availability Failover Clustering
- Hybrid Exchange 2016 / Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft InTune
- Cisco Routing / Switching
- Cisco Telephony
- SAN Hardware Technologies
- IT Infrastructure Security
- Support Technologies across MPLS Infrastructure
- Working in a customer-facing role
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL v3 – adapt to an ITIL Environment is
- Meraki SDWAN and WIFI WatchGuard FirewallPowerShell scriptingSystem Monitoring via Software High Availability / Disaster RecoveryDocumentation
What will you get in return?
A fantastic starting salary, on-site facilities, free on-site parking, a free gym and a discounted café - complete with a bar for after-work get togethers.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.