£45k - 50k per year
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to work for a fantastic law firm, with a solid strategy for future growth, based in Altrincham. If you are a hands on IT Manager who is looking for that next step of your career and want to increase your managerial responsibility in a rewarding role, then this may be for you.
Our client is looking for a competent and qualified IT Manager who has previous experience working for a law firm or within a regulatory environment. The successful candidate will have Proclaim/case management experience, experience managing a small team and will be a personable and articulate communicator.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Maintaining infrastructure and hardware, software solutions and backup, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Procuring and managing third-party contracts (including Proclaim, printers/scanners, phones & I.T support)
- Training users and supervising the I.T and digital marketing teams
- Managing internal support requests
- Leading IT development projects
- Working with users to identify system improvements
- Case management (ideally Proclaim) development experience
- Managing VOIP phone systems
- Microsoft 365 Admin
- Responsibility for websites, and supervising web content and social media team
- Data analysis (MI)
Please note: you must have a minimum of 2 years experience working for a Law Firm or within a regulatory environment with Proclaim experience.
What will you get in return?
- The firm has a vibrant team culture and an active calendar of social events. It also has multiple professional accreditations and strong links to charities where regular charity events will be held.
- A real focus on your personal growth, a company that invests into its people and pushes career development.
- Flexible working (flexi time and home working options)
- Generous annual leave and and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus office closure over the Christmas period)
- Generous salary up to £50k
- The chance to work with an excellent, friendly and welcoming team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.