4 months ago
An award-winning partner to local and international organisations who deliver digital solutions across multiple sectors and markets are seeking talented Java Developers to join them.
Due to their rapid growth, global success and an ever increasing customer base, they are looking to strengthen their technical capability within the organisation. To support this, they are looking to hire multiple Java Developers, minimum of 2+ years of commercial experience, who will be working from the Belfast HQ and will become key contributors to the digital transformation teams.
- Developing Java solutions to meet customer requirements to produce high quality, scalable code
- Identify code defects and maintain high quality and performant code
- Debugging to investigate and identify bugs and test fixes
- Writing unit tests to ensure a reliable end product for the customer
- Maintaining automation tests
You will need:
- 2+ years Java experience
- Familiar with all phases of software development; from requirements gathering and design through to build, deployment and support
- Strong experience of unit and regression testing
- Proficient use of source control tools e.g. git
- Experience using build tools, e.g. Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Familiar with common open-source frameworks and libraries, e.g. Spring, JUnit
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and other members of the software development teams
- The ability to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from agile, a team of one, to a team of many
As a business, what makes this company truly unique are their behaviours and values. They have a culture which believes their people are their biggest asset. Developing and investing in their people is key to their success.
In return for your services, you can expect a salary of up to £65,000 and a fun, dynamic environment with a variety of challenging projects and access to the latest technologies to fully push the boundaries.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to work on exciting projects for an exciting business which prides itself on being the best employer around. Is this of interest? If please apply below or contact Vicky on firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can discuss this further with you.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.