We are working with a leading retail experience consultancy to find an ambitious and experienced 3D Visualiser to join their ever-growing team. The agency specialises in designing of retail environments, they have worked with leading brands across the globe. You will be working within their close knit team in their lovely offices that is near parks, bars and cafes – a perfect location for after work socials!
What you will be doing
- As a Junior 3D Visualiser, you’ll be working closely with the Head of Visualisation and the design team to create original design for your clients
- Demonstrating innovative thinking and fulfilling clients briefs beyond expectations
- Creating and visualising retail design space for high profile clients
Who you will be
- An experienced Junior 3D Visualiser – with portfolio to showcase
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Vectorworks and 3D Visualisations
- Strong communicator and team player
- A multi-tasker with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you believe you are a strong fit for the position please send your CV and portfolio to Faye Dixon at Forward Role to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 30k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Junior Digital Designer Greater Manchester Up to £30,000 Working on behalf of a reputable multi-channel business who’s been running for over 50 years’ I am on the search for a Digital Designer looking to build on their creative experience within a forward thinking, ecommerce business. Working wit...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Junior Digital Designer Greater Manchester Up to £25,000 Working on behalf of a reputable multi-channel business who’s been running for over 50 years’ I am on the search for a Digital Designer looking to build on their creative experience within a forward thinking, ecommerce business. Working wit...
- £55k - 65k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
I’m working with a disruptive Tech Software company who are looking for a Midweight UX Designer to join their design team in West London. Instrumental to business objectives, you will help to design and develop an industry-leading Cybersecurity product throughout its entire process. About the rol...