£25k - 35k per year
Junior BI Developer – SQL
Flexible working – 2 days in the office per week – North West based
Forward Role have partnered with an exciting business who have a huge retail and online presence in the UK. They are currently looking for a Junior BI Developer to join their team.
You will be supporting the development of their retail offering, working with international stakeholders and delving into exciting projects. You will have a passion for SQL and a keen interest in all things BI, data warehousing and reporting. Extensive experience is not necessary as you will have support from the senior team members to learn and grow. You will need to have an enthusiasm to work collaboratively, develop your existing knowledge and a determination to succeed!
What we need from you:
- Educated to graduate level or relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of SQL (A minimum of 1 years’ experience)
- Understanding of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting services
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to engage with internal stakeholders
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
What will you get in return?
- Excellent career progression
- Holidays – Increasing in April 2022
- Pension Scheme
- Rewards Club
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.