£18k - 22k per year
11 months ago
Junior Graphic Designer
Do you want to get your foot in the door with a global business and create amazing graphic design? We are looking for an ambitious Junior Graphic Designer to join a leading B2B company in Cheshire, to design creative and engaging graphics across all of their channels.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Senior Designers, learning, improving and upskilling yourself across print and digital. You’ll be able to get stuck into each and every part of the designing process, work on huge projects that will be recognised globally.
What you will be doing
- Create visual and design solutions across all different channels
- Work with the Senior Designer to bring concepts to life
- Design creative visuals for presentations, pitch documents, pull-up banners, brochures, leaflets, landing pages, digital and marketing collateral
- Work on multiple design projects
- Collaborate with the wider teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
Who you will be
- An experienced Junior Graphic Designer, either industry, internships or graduate
- Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Motivated, determined with a can-do attitude towards design briefs
- The ability to work autonomously and collaborate with wider teams
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.