£38k - 50k per year
3 months ago
Searching on behalf of an internationally recognised agency based in Glasgow, I’m on the search for a Lead Designer. This role is for a Lead Designer who’s at the top of their game, someone who has an impressive portfolio, and is looking for their next creative challenge.
In this role, you’ll have to show real passion to design, keeping up with the ever-evolving digital world as well as sticking to their roots, demonstrating a real interest in traditional design techniques to produce offline and integrated campaigns.
This is a key position for the agency and you will play a major part in shaping the agencies creative direction. You will be heavily involved in presenting and pitching ideas as well as the day-to-day management/mentoring of junior members of the team.
Being a valuable member of team within a forward-thinking studio, you’ll be using your artistic ability and keen eye for detail to produce new, innovative ideas for a number of the agencies important clients.
- A proven conceptual thinker, creator, visualiser.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation/pitching experience.
- Strong grasp of the latest design trends.
- Understanding of web technologies.
- Organised coupled with excellent design management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with corporate guidelines.
- High level of accuracy with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient using the Adobe CS.
- An impressive, up-to-date, portfolio.
Interested? APPLY / Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.