£30k - 35k per year
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the healthcare field?
Are you full of creative ideas and looking for a business that will celebrate that?
Forward Role is exclusively partnered with a reputable organisation, who dominate their market! And they're seeking a talented Marketing Executive to join their expanding team.
The business in question deliver high-quality healthcare solutions across the UK, and have created this brand new role due to team expansion and business growth - You’ll be joining a thriving marketing team, integrating with the rest of the business and working collaboratively with various departments.
- Supporting with the development and execution of the B2B marketing and brand strategies.
- Collaborate on marketing literature for B2B audiences.
- Implement integrated campaigns, including events, online and social.
- Build strong relationships with the sales team to create effective annual marketing plans.
- Assist in planning and executing national and local events, working closely with the events team.
- Deliver monthly reports, competitor analysis, industry news and emerging trends.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a marketing role and implanting B2B marketing activities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in tracking results and reporting to shape future activity.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to a growing organisation.
- Experience in healthcare is desirable not essential.
- What you’ll receive:
- TWO bonuses per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – increasing with years of service.
- Hybrid working.
- Excellent opportunities to progress.
- A friendly and supportive team.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.