£40k - 42k per year
4 months ago
Backend Magento Developer (Mid-Level)
Remote (UK based)
Forward Role have partnered with an award winning Official Magento Partner who build second to none eCommere stores for merchants across the UK and USA, and they are looking to bring a Mid-Level Backend Magento Developer into the team. If you are a Magento Developer looking for the opportunity to join a fantastic team of professionals on a truly exciting journey, then this is for you.
You will work alongside other frontend and backend developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
- Writing backend code inline with best practices on the Magento 2 platform
- Working with the project management team to lead client projects
- Deliver high quality retainer and build project work
- Understanding overall client requirements for a task
- Architect and implement extensions to the highest standard
- Present, explain and justify implementation of client solutions
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
What we need from you?
- Proven experience as a Magento 2 backend developer
- Solid experience with PHP, MySQL and source control (GIT), deployment processes (Jenkins) and dev-ops
- Understanding the pipeline of Magento 2 deployment
- Ability to write clean, reusable and extensible code and tests to ECG Magento 2 standards
- Keeping well documented, efficient code and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication
- Ability to break down client requirements into logical steps and provide accurate estimates
- Have excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
What are the company benefits?
- Performance based bonus
- Remote working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.