£25k - 30k per year
4 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A
Working on behalf of an Ecommerce business based in Central Bolton I am on the search for a multi-disciplined professional with experience designing across print and digital spaces.
In this role, you be working alongside a number of multi-disciplined individuals tasked with the responsibility of helping bring the companies brand and products to life, presenting them in the best possible way across a number of print and digital mediums.
Boasting a customer base well into the millions stretched in over 50 countries, this is a great opportunity for someone to come in to stamp their mark while owning the companies creative output moving forward.
I'm looking for someone who is highly driven, enthusiastic about design, and is ready to manage, as well as implement creative projects across web, print and motion. Whilst this opportunity does ask you to work across all three mediums they’re not expecting you to be an expert in them all, the success of your application will determine on your willingness to learn to get things done!
- +2 years commercial design experience.
- Portfolio or work demonstrating both print & digital works.
- Excellent knowledge & experience across the whole Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop as a minimum).
- Comfortable presenting back your ideas and concepts to internal teams.
- Some experience or knowledge with web marketing & design.
- Comfortable working with external partners and internal key stakeholders.
- Strong time management & good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Photoshop at a high level for photo rendering and manipulation.
- Basic knowledge using HTML, FTP, and web design principles.
- Strong knowledge in online/offline marketing strategies.
Interested? APPLY or Email: email@example.com with an up-to-date CV and Portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.