£24k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
We have the pleasure to be working with one of the UK’s largest Retail giants, who currently have the opportunity for four talented Shoot Leads (Digital Operators) to join this renowned company. You will help this team to define the company’s overall creative direction whilst managing relationships on a daily basis.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Art Director to drive the creative style that is so unique to this client
- As a Digital Operator, you will be supporting the Photographer and Art Director on set to achieve the best imagery
- Collaborating and inspiring one another to ensure that daily targets are achieved
- Being a brand ambassador for the company
- You’ll be responsible for all file management, creating day sessions, accessing shoot list
- Ensuring all products are shot and files are backed up
Who you will be
- An experienced Digital Operator
- You’ll have huge amounts of knowledge of using Canon Cameras
- You’ll have extensive knowledge of using the following software: Phase One – Capture One Pro 11, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop CC, and Microsoft Office
- Be proficient on both MAC and PC
- You’re well versed with strobe and continuous lighting in the studio
- Ability to diagnose and fix technical issues
As mentioned previously there’s room for four Digital Operators for this company, so if you are interested please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role and send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.