£25k - 30k per year
11 months ago
Are you a passionate Paid Social candidate who has experience in managing paid social campaigns and strategies across various social media platforms? If you’re interested in joining a global and vibrant eCommerce brand based just outside of Manchester City Centre then this role if for you!
Our client based in South Manchester is a global e-commerce leader who have gone from strength to strength and are now growing their marketing & digital teams as they look to hire a Senior Paid Social Executive / Paid Social Manager. Their cool offices are a stone throws away from the local train station making this opportunity easily commutable from Manchester City Centre.
You will be working across all paid social channels and will be responsible for the ongoing optimisation and evolution of paid social campaigns, defining the most effective paid social campaign approach. You will scope out the best audience targeting, ad format and optimisation strategy for a range of campaign goals.
The key responsibilities of the Paid Social Manager:
- Possess solid experience of being responsible for a range of paid social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube plus others
- Have experience of campaign management, innovation, reporting as well as paid social targeting methods
- Ability to independently activate, manage and optimise campaigns as well as create reports and analyse performance
- Analytically minded and have a strong understanding of Google products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Adwords
As the Paid Social Manager you will ideally have the following skills:
- An understanding of all Social Media channels and how to decipher, implement real-time changes to improve performance and report back on the statistics provided by these channels
- Expert knowledge of social media advertising and demographic targeting
- Experience on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest channels
- Digitally savvy - must display an interest in social media, new apps and technology
- Highly strategic social approach - ability to deliver paid social strategies effectively and measure the efficiency of campaigns using insight tools
- Minimum of one year’s Paid Social experience in an e-commerce environment
- Proficient in using paid social measurement tools and campaign reporting
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.