£25k - 35k per year
10 months ago
Paid Media Specialist - £25,000-£35,000 - Manchester City Centre
We have partnered exclusively with an innovative and forward thinking tech business, operting online who are expanding into international territories, with exciting plans to take their brand to the next level! They have a unique product offering and have really established themselves in the market. With offices across the UK and US, this role is situated in their European head office in the heart on Manchester.
Due to their growth, they are looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to come and join them as part of their expansion plans. With large budgets across marketing and a key focus on paid media. This is a massive opportunity to really own the PPC channel and grow the division in house.
If you have hands on experience in paid search and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, then this could be a great fit for you!
- The go to person for all things PPC & Paid Social
- Paid media campaign planning and implementation
- Manage campaigns across Google, Bing and Facebook
- Data reporting & analysis with the use of GA
- Manage impression share, quality score, CPA’s
- Bid management
- Key word research
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 2 year’s experience with a paid search role
- In depth knowledge of Google Ads, Bing and Google Analytics
- Utilised tools such as Data Studio, Facebook Account Manager
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns including Google & Bing, in addition to bid management tools
- Analytical mind-set, driven with strong problem solving skills
You will get the chance to create, run and manage exciting paid media campaigns across key platforms. Working in a great office space with a talented marketing team!
The role offers competitive salary and additional benefits, including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays! Bonus and pension contribution. In addition to the opportunity to potentially travel to the US office!
Apply now to be considered or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org l 07741656897.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.