£35k - 50k per year
4 months ago
I’m working with a foreign exchange platform who are looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their team. You’ll be responsible for owning the design process for their digital product, driving change within the business to build and sustain the importance of a human-centred design approach.
- Owning the design of their products and features from ideation stage to post-launch
- Design user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, elegant, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mock-ups, leading to intuitive user experiences and user interfaces
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys and mock-ups for products across web and app
- Run user research and user testing to evaluate the current product and user needs
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality.
- Responsible for ensuring designs are consistent, making sure products align with our brand, and identity
- Communicating design ideas through different methods depending on the stage of life of the product, to co-workers and stakeholders
- 3+ years of product design experience ideally in financial services
- Curiosity for understanding user behaviour and a strong desire to deliver a good user experience
- Clear communication and strong analytical skills
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, where quick, agile decisions are made over the suitability of designs
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, testing tools etc
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.