We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team in London. You will be one of the first employees and will get the chance to play a huge role in our growth, and in defining our strategy and culture. We value diversity and welcome applicants from any background - if you are unsure, please apply.
Working with some of the biggest names in retail in the UK and US, we are on a mission to help retailers understand their stores and customers in greater detail than ever before, by using their existing CCTV cameras. Giving offline retailers the kind of data they are used to getting from their online stores, they can understand how to improve footfall, dwell-time and conversion-rates. We are a team of PhDs and software engineers who just completed the Y-Combinator accelerator program in Silicon Valley, and are currently working from the heart of Shoreditch. Check out our technology demo: https://youtu.be/Cl1cVO5tiuk and our website: https://auravision.ai
- You will be developing on some of the newest computer platforms available
- Help the company wrap some of the most recent Computer Vision techniques into a product
- Develop our codebases to be more efficient and optimise performance
- Progress our IoT stack and automate deployment operations
- Improve our systems for device setup, remote control and status reporting
- Drive performance, code quality, scalability, innovation, and security, across all parts of the codebase that you touch. You’ll be given the chance to introduce new methods, tools, libraries, and ways of thinking
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Extensive software development experience in Python
- Good understanding of Linux systems
- Experience in web application development with Flask, HTML and CSS
- Understanding of the AWS cloud services, e.g. EC2, IOT and CloudWatch
- Masters degree, further education or experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker or Snapcraft
- Understanding of Internet Protocol Suite i.e. TCP/IP (ARP/TCP/UDP/HTTP/RTSP)
- Previous experience working in a startup
- Experience working with portable/compact embedded systems e.g. low-power processors
- Competitive salary and discretionary share options scheme
- The opportunity to grow with the company and eventually lead a team
- Spec your own computer equipment
- Freedom to express and implement your ideas. We won’t limit you with red tape or hierarchy
- A supportive environment working directly with the founders, all of whom are engineers
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
.NET Developer New
- £30k - 60k per year
- Posted about 9 hours ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning partner to local and international organisations who deliver digital solutions across multiple sectors and markets. Due to rapid growth, global success and an ever-increasing customer base, they are looking t...
- £30k - 40k per year + Benefits
- Posted 1 day ago
PHP DEVELOPER Are you looking for a role where you will be working collaboratively with other developers on exciting projects? Work from home 1 or 2 days a week? Would you like to work for a company that are run like a family business and the owner who leads the company forward is a developer wit...
- £25k - 40k per year + Benefits
- Posted 1 day ago
Are you ready for a new challenge? Looking to get stuck into a role where you will have ay in the direction of the code? Want to learn new tech? Look no further… A UK leading innovative software & services company based in Chorley are looking to recruit an experienced PHP Developer where you will...
- £50k - 60k per year + Package
- Posted 1 day ago
Ruby Developer – Manchester - £60k Forward Role Technology Division is delighted to be partnering with a market leader in their industry to help build their talented team of Developers, and are looking for senior level Ruby Developer with a passion for coding. We are currently working with an org...