£40k - 45k per year
Up to £45k
Forward Role are working with a fantastic business within the financial sector who are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their Manchester based Salesforce DevOps team.
This role will play a huge part in helping drive this clients adoption of Salesforce whilst providing first class support to their customers.
- Using best practices to build and maintain Salesforce solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of change and release processes
- Work within a project team to identify potential solutions and evaluate their technical feasibility
- Develop the functionality of system solutions within an Agile or Waterfall methodology
- Produce documentation, such as how to articles and support guides
- Complete all ii training and compliance courses
What do we need from you?
- Strong technical problem analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a high-pressure, time critical operating environment
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform (in particular service cloud)
- Salesforce Administrator I & II and App Builder qualified
- Thorough understanding of how to maintain a secure Salesforce environment
- Experience of delivering and supporting complex Salesforce solutions
- Experience of proactively monitoring a Salesforce environment
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Experience of supporting the critical applications of a digital business
What will you get in return?
- Supportive management
- Career development
- Flexible working options
- Hybrid working options (1-2 days per week in the office)
- Fantastic company culture
- Modern city centre office space
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.