almost 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Senior Automation Engineer
One of the top finacial organisations in Manchester is looking for their next Senior Automaiton Engineer. They want you to lead your squad in designing and implementing automation frameworks for complex security coding cunudrums. You will be able to get creative with your designs and help mentor your team in these pursuits. You will be passionate about getting the best possible acount with the most sustainable use. You will understand that not everthing should be autoamted, but know how to build a compahensive testing plan that utilises automation techniques to the best of the companies capacity.
The company has an energetic yet casual start-up feel, but has the grandure to offer you a career plan right ot the top. They are a truly innovative bunch and you will be able to affect them and their clients testing protocols to the smallest details.
They want to see you if;
- You can create automation frameworks from scratch.
- You can code to a good enough standard to create automation test scripts.
- You enjoy the challenge of strategising for none-functional requirements as well as the functional.
- Enjoy liaising with technical and none-technical stakeholders to tease out the best possible testing solution.
- You are a documentation wiz.
- You are an Agile champion.
- You enjoy keeping your eye on all the latest testing and automation technology in order to keep your boss’ and clients’ in the loop.
The offer a clear career progression and highly competitive salary, so if you would like to hear more please send your up to date CV through to: email@example.com.
I look forward to speaking to you!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.