£60k - 70k per year
about 1 year ago
Senior IT Project Manager - Manchester
FR Executive have been exclusively retained to source a Senior IT Project Manager, experienced in delivering change and IT projects in an agile environment.
You’ll be responsible for leading the UK IT team to develop solutions to meet business requirements and delivery of key projects in line with the global transformation strategy and programme.
Key Skills and requirements include:
- Experience of leading Agile projects from inception through the full project life cycle
- Experience of managing multiple business projects simultaneously
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and relationship building experience
- Demonstrable experience in identifying critical path activities, contingencies, alternatives and risks
- Decisive personality and strong sense of judgement.
- Senior exec stakeholder and matrix management
- Management of 3rd party vendors and outsourced partners
- Experience of facilitating business process analysis as well as business requirements gathering
- Demonstrable ability of transformational leadership
We are looking for someone passionate about service excellence and quality improvement. You’ll be joining a proactive and customer oriented organisation, dedicated to developing innovative solutions.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
To find out more contact email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.