£35k - 45k per year
Senior Web Designer
£35,000 - £45,000 P/A
Full time, Permanent
Working on behalf of an ecommerce heavyweight, I’m in the search for a talented Senior Web Designer with proven experience shaping unique, user-centric products and experiences.
In this role, you will be working in an agile manor collaborating with developers, UX designers and creatives to help improve the look and feel of the company’s website and digital applications.
I am looking for someone who can implement Front-End developing skills (HTML & CSS) with a creative flair when making eye-catching UI assets…
You will be responsible for developing new websites as well as improving the existing one, while working closely with neighbouring teams to implement new and emerging technologies to be used business wide.
Working with the UX and technical team you will help bridge the gap between graphic and technical implementation, translating UX/UI wireframes to visual assets, taking an active role in how the application looks and feels.
- Strong visual UI portfolio
- Hands-on experience creating hi-fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
- Commercial experience working with tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe UX and Figma.
- Experience working with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Familiar with UX methodologies.
- Ability to comfortable collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Manage, mentor and develop a small team of Web Designers.
- Take lead on Web Design best practices and digital trends.
Interested? APPLY now for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.