£65k - 67k per year
Forward Role have partnered with a national law firm who's vision is to support business agility through enabling their colleagues to work and collaborate how, when and where they need to in order to provide value to their clients.
You will be responsible for working closely with 3rd parties to design and implement their Silent IT Service needs, designing solutions that exploit tools such as ServiceNow and infrastructure technologies such as Azure to ensure that the businesses IT services are highly resilient and in the event of an incident are swiftly returned to service. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all DR, Back Up and IT tooling architectural artefacts, including standards, reference architectures and patterns and roadmaps. You will be working very closely with their future Managed Service Provider (for Service Desk, Infrastructure and Data Centres and digital and physical workplaces). Evidence of strong collaboration, cross team working and commercial approach to decision making is required. Experience working with Microsoft technologies is a must. Experience implementing service management solutions using ServiceNow is advantageous.
- Comprehensive and wide-ranging experience of creating and implementing solution designs in an IT context (breadth preferred)
- Experience of working alongside external technology partners to influence solutions and execute our strategy.
- Microsoft (or equivalent) Certifications, TOGAF 9, ITIL, Scrum, Prince2 qualifications are advantageous
- Experience in selecting and delivering cloud-based solutions.
- Experience of integration between applications, both COTS and bespoke
- Advanced IT skills – in-depth knowledge of one or more of: IT infrastructure, database management, development frameworks, cloud computing, micro-services architecture, data integration, telephony & mobile device management, Business Intelligence/Data Science
- Able to give direction to IT technical staff (provides supervision even when not in a direct reporting relationship)
- Able to apply relevant technical governance effectively to ensure alignment with standards, policies and strategy (works within scrutiny for own work and provides scrutiny for the work of others)
- Able to apply curiosity, logic, and experience to find solutions to complex problems and engage other people in evaluating an implementing solutions (Complex problem-solving ability at all levels)
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
They also offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you. The businesses social responsibility programme is fundamental to who they are. They’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where their colleagues can flourish. They have a range of groups to celebrate their people across sexuality, disability, age, gender and culture.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.