£20k - 23k per year
Technical Project Support
£20k - £23k
Forward Role have partnered with an incredible e-learning software company based in Didsbury who are looking for a self-motivated, technically minded and passionate individual to work alongside their Project Managers as a Technical Project Support. If you are a looking for an opportunity to work on client facing projects whilst collaborating, using your own creativity and innovative ideas, then this role will provide you the perfect opportunity to showcase that.
This role will furthermore provide the opportunity for an aspiring candidate to gain experience in various areas from project management through to business analysis, providing the opportunity to take responsibility for their own personal development and shape their future career.
• Documenting technical requirements for existing and new projects based on summary requirements from clients
• Converting technical requirements documents into a series of features, user stories and tasks for developers to complete within sprints
• Support project delivery through configuration of client platforms
• Assist customers with adoption of platforms by providing solutions to technical queries, escalating where necessary
• Supporting the wider team with delivery and execution of the existing processes and project management
• Producing documentation including, but not limited to: process documents, ‘how-to’ guides and proposals
• Generating screen recordings, showing work completed for clients
• Preparing for meetings with clients and the wider team
• Managing and maintaining the issue management system
• Actively maintaining communication with clients
• Proof reading and suggesting corrections to documents written by the wider team
• Adapting to and undertaking new responsibilities and challenges as the company develops
What we need from you:
• GCSE Maths & English A*-C
• Experience working alongside a development team (or similar)
• Experience writing and formatting documents for business
• Experience training or coaching other people
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent time management skills
• Computer skills with experience in Word/Excel or similar tools
What will you get in return?
• Half day Fridays!
• Annual hack days (2 days/year to work on anything that will benefit the company)
• 24 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
• Annual personal development budget
• Relaxed office environment with Shuffleboard
• Light and spacious offices with on-site parking, excellent transport links and amenities close by in Didsbury
• Social calendar
• Flexible working and hybrid working model
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.