Leeds City Centre
Working with a high-growth e-commerce start-up based in Leeds, I’m on the search for a proven UX Designer looking to be exposed to a new challenge within a company like no other.
The success of your application will determine on your ability to demonstrate a good level of experience across UX design while working collaboratively across multiple teams to help innovate the user journeys across a number of web and mobile products.
I’m looking for someone who has a real passion for digital design as you will be pioneering the look and feel of the company’s online presence as well as how customers interact with the available products.
This role is hands on role, which will require you to use all your knowledge within the UX space to help shape ground breaking user experiences.
- Be a team player who works well in an agile team environment.
- Can work comfortably with designers and developers.
- Design flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Identify and solve UX issues i.e. Responsive UIs.
- Keep up to date with industry standards.
- Proven examples of UX projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototyping tools i.e. InVision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Ability to design/re-design innovative user journey’s and experiences.
- Knowledge or experience conducting user research and testing to help validate ideas.
- Comfortable taking ownership of an idea from initial ideation stages, wireframes/prototypes and then the final product.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.