£70k - 90k per year
9 months ago
An award-winning IT Solutions provider is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join their exceptional team in Central London. This is an opportunity for a confident User Researcher to work as part of a multi-disciplined agile team, working predominantly with Public Sector or Financial Services clients.
About the role
- Planning, designing and conducting user research to understand user needs
- Working alongside client research teams to ensure relevant research plans are created
- Working with esigner and Develops to turn user insights into design or service recommendations
- Present finding and design recommendations to project stakeholders at all levels
- Working alongside other user-researcher to ensure a consistent approach is taken
- Experience in a User Research role either agency or client-side
- Confident across both qualitative and quantitative research methods to ensure needs are fully understood
- Knowledgeable in user-centred design practices
- Good understanding of information architecture, interaction design and visual design principles
- Able to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
Apply below for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.