£30k - 40k per year
7 months ago
I’m working with a Fintech startup who are looking for a talented, remote-working Midweight UX Designer to join their developing business. In this role, you will take ownership over unique Products, as well as working across Greenfield projects within the company. This is a position perfect for an ambitious designer, comfortable working end-to-end in UX.
About the role
- Making strategic design and UX decisions based on user’s product visions
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mock-ups, leading to intuitive user experiences and user interfaces
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys and mock-ups for products across web and app
- Working closely with the Head of UX, Product Owners, and Developers to create a UX strategy and design new products
- You have previous experience working in Fintech, startups or Agencies
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, where quick, agile decisions are made over the suitability of designs
- Proficient in some of the following software: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Balsamiq and Axure
- Ability to work with clients to understand business and UX requirements, devising strategies to overcome any issues
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.