£60k - 80k per year
over 1 year ago
We’re working with a Tech and Software company fundamentally changing the Financial Services industry who are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join their growing team. This is a position reporting directly into the Chief Product Officer, with exceptional opportunities for growth within the business.
What the role includes
- All areas of product design, including: interaction design, visual design and prototyping across web and mobile customer journeys
- Creating exceptional, easy to use, user-friendly designs for users who are not very predominantly tech-savvy
- Working closely with the Chief Product Officer, Product Manager, Behavioural Scientist, and Communications Manager to realise the most effective ways to solve UX issues
What we’re looking for
- A strong portfolio demonstrating how you conceptualised, designed and delivered UI, UX, Interaction and visual designs
- Someone who’s creative, self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication abilities to be able to explain why a design works or why it doesn’t
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, apply below for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, get in contact with me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.