£35k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
I'm working with a Tech and Software company looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing team in Kent. The company, with offices internationally, offers Tech solutions to help empower individuals across multiple sectors. As part of this altrustic business, you will be working to translate complex functional processes into uncomplicated user experiences.
- UX/UI Design for Web and Mobile apps, including the design of new products and improving existing user experiences
- Conducting user research, user interviews, and user testing
- Prototyping, wireframing and UI interfacing using your tools of choice
- Presenting your work to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Collaborating with other designers, the content team, and front-end and back-end developers
What we’re looking for
- An exceptional designer with previous experience in a similar Digital, UX/UI position
- Experience designing for both responsive and native Mobile app
- Someone with a passion for building exceptional UX and beautiful design work
- A top-level portfolio highlighting your work and design process
- The ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team, multi-task and offer design insights
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch for more info!
Apply below or contact me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.