£90k - 100k per year
over 1 year ago
An award-winning IT Solutions provider is looking for an UX Strategy Lead to join their offices in Central London. This is a chance to take complex, design-related business problems and solve them using your vast knowledge of design.
About the role
- Providing guidance in experience strategy, user needs based design, design research, design thinking and service design
- Working with clients from a number of different sectors in order to establish their challenges, and offer recommendations and solutions
- Use your experience within user insight, service design, data analysis and technology to devise experience strategies
- Driving innovation and change to enable clients to provide exceptional service experiences
- Expertise in areas of design strategy including research and service design
- Expert knowledge of a wide range of user experience methods and tools
- Highly experienced in facilitating workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Outstanding client-facing skills and ability to understand their business and industry
- Understanding of wider business issues and constraints, and how these would affect the design of products and services
Apply below or get in with touch me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.