£25k - 32k per year
5 months ago
Up to £35,000
Are you looking to join an established company within a busy creative studio?
Do you have experience designing for social platforms and podcasts?
Are you a senior looking to be paid a senior salary?
We've partnered with a well-known Central Manchester business who are looking for a talented videographer to join their creative team. You'll be joining at an exciting time as they look to grow their creative output and you'll be able to get stuck in to a range of briefs and creative campaigns from the very beginning.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and create original digital social content.
- Contribute to creative sessions to share ideas or design perspectives.
- Lead the production of short video content to an agreed brief.
- Film or mix live events and podcasts.
- Update and maintain a workflow log.
- Script, film, and edit presenter-led content
- Work with internal and external teams to resolve technical and/or design problems
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered as quickly as possible.
- Liaise with advertising partners to ensure we meet our contractual obligations
- Calculate and build playlists for multiple centres
- Any other duties as appropriate.
What they're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC, especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience producing digital content especially for social platforms and podcasts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative team player who is happy to share ideas, take constructive feedback from others, and support with additional work when required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight timelines
- Practical video production experience (lighting, camera, sound)
- Comprehensive knowledge of visual design principles and best practices
- Experience working within established brand guidelines
- An up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and advances
- Experience using Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D modelling software
- Experience using Adobe After Effects.
- Keen sense of visual storytelling and composition
For more information get in touch with Nathan Young at Forward Role - firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.