£40k - 45k per year + Package
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
One of the UK’s biggest law firms are undertaking a huge digital transformation which is focusing on all areas of their business. Part of this transformation includes and exciting and large scale programme of work to redesign and redevelop their website, which receives over 1 million visits per month, away from umbraco onto a modern headless architecture, and plan to utilise this as a platform revolutionise their business and really disrupt their sector.
The key to the success of this will be their next hire. They are recruiting for a Web Development Operations Manager, for their Manchester City Centre office, who will be required to work with internal and external stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver the website transformation and performance.
This position comes with an enviable amount of autonomy. This isn’t the type of role suited to someone who waits to be told what to do.
Along with a generous salary, bonus and pension this position will also give you the opportunity to:
- Work with internal teams to define and design the digital process
- Manage the output and QA of the development teams
- Gain further experience of taking projects form inception to deployment then through measurement to refinement.
To be successful in the position the successful Web Development Operations Manager will possess the following skill and experience:
- Web development technologies. Although this is not a hands on role, familiarity with C# and Azure is mandatory.
- Experience in a similar position is ideal.
- Kanban methodology working in a ticket based environment.
- Product/project testing
- CRO technology and tests
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes immediately.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.