£22k - 27k per year
Affiliate and Partnerships Executive
Manchester City Centre
£22,000 - £27,000
Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre you’ll be joining this large eCommerce business as they look to expand their Affiliates Team with a new Affiliate & Partnership Executive joining the business. You will report into and work closely with the Affiliate Marketing Manager and be accountable for increasing the affiliate and partnership channel performance.
This eCommerce Brand has grown from strength to strength over the last 18 months and have launched various new products and are looking to continue their growth and product propositions into 2021. This is an integral plan to help the brand continue to hit their marketing plans.
As the Affiliate and Partnership Executive you will be responsible for:
- Partnership management either direct or via our network partner Awin
- Involved in trend and gap analysis plus having a deep understand of our competitors to ensure we are one step ahead
- Accountable for the daily management and maintenance of on-going campaigns
- Plan, negotiate and deliver tenancy & CPA agreements with affiliate partners to drive both new customer acquisition & revenue
- Maintain existing partner relationships whilst identifying new opportunities as to how they can work the brand around new product releases
- Manage budgets and making recommendations as to how this should be spent
- Reporting and forecasting on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against KPIs
As the Affiliate and Partnership Executive will have the following skills:
- An excellent communicator and strong negotiator who can build relationships easily
- Confidence to work independently and be a self-starter
- Driven and results orientated
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, sound commercial acumen with a “get up and go” attitude
- Has a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box
- Effective reporting skills
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Previous experience of affiliate network experience is optional
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.