Manchester City Centre
£32k - 38k per year
about 1 year ago
Working in the heart of Manchester City, you will be joining one of the UK’s Leading eCommerce Brands who are looking expand their marketing team by hiring an Affiliate Partnerships Manager. You will work across multiple brands across the Group giving you a varied roles where you’ll be targeted around new customer sign ups, customer loyalty and looking at the long term customer value of our products and services. It’s certainly an exciting time for the Group with fresh investment, double digit growth plus beginning a significant digital transformation journey as they move to a more agile tech stack to support their plans in 2020.
We are looking for an Affiliate Partnerships Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career or Manager who can identify and acquire strategic B2C partners to help scale the affiliate channel and drive growth.
The Affiliate Partnership Manager will be responsible for:
- Trend analysis, reviewing competitors and gap analysis within the affiliate market
- Partnership management for our affiliate network Awin
- Accountable for the daily management and maintenance of on-going campaigns.
- Drive new customer acquisition
- Showcasing the Group as a prospective partner with the view to creating bespoke campaigns and opportunities across the brands
- Maintain existing partner relationships whilst identifying new opportunities
- Manage affiliate budgets making recommendations as to how this should be spent
- Work with the CRO Analyst to better understand campaign performance and identify new opportunities to improve cost efficiencies via a test and learn approach
- Reporting and forecasting on daily, weekly and monthly performance against agreed KPIs
- Attend events and conferences to seek new partnerships.
Skills and Requirements:
- An in-depth knowledge of the UK affiliate market
- An excellent communicator and strong negotiator who is able to build relationships easily
- Confidence to work independently and be a self-starter
- Driven and results orientated
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, sound commercial acumen with a “go getter” attitude to work
- Proven analytical capabilities, understands BI and data analytics
- Effective reporting skills and proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.