£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading wellbeing company in the B2B space and their ambition for growth means they need to continue to evolve and grow the brand and communications team that are spearheading this evolution of the business.
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager who can bring energy and excitement to this role. You’ll be a self-starter who is happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with your colleagues. You have the character to manage stakeholders to a mutually agreeable outcome and communicate effectively with senior leaders.
The main purpose of the Marketing Campaign Manager role is to develop, deliver, manage and measure effective cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns to engage and acquire customers and grow brand awareness in line with business targets, on time and within budget.
- Planning and implementation of integrated campaigns across a range of marketing channels to support revenue goals
- Driving strategic campaign development as well as managing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables (using data to plan, test, execute, measure and refine)
- Coordinating campaign activity with the marketing team including website updates, social media and operational impacts producing briefs on messaging, copy and creative where necessary
- Ensuring campaign performance is tracked accurately against targets
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics to assess performance and ultimately return on investment and continually review and refine campaigns as needed to maximise returns
- Responsible for post campaign analysis, reporting on findings and making recommendations for key improvements & refinements to campaigns and strategic direction
- Management and control of allocated budgets for campaign activity and responsibility to ensure funds are used appropriately and effectively to deliver agreed targets and metric
- Minimum of five years’ experience working on multiple, integrated campaigns in a busy marketing department
- Solid creative development from design to execution with an uncompromising attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of media and channel roles within the marketing mix
- An excellent organiser, unflappable, cool and calm
- High degree of commercial acumen and proof of delivering against KPIs
- Ability to measure campaign performance, experience of test and learn methodology and confidence to make recommendations to deliver improvements
- Confident in managing and influencing stakeholders and owning agency relationships to maximise output
- Budget management
- Considered understanding of the nature of having a strategic outlook with the ability to delivery operationally.
- Good understanding of data requirements to support marketing campaigns
- Experience in the health and wellbeing sector
- Understanding of employee benefits
- Experience of marketing automation platform preferably HubSpot.
- Understanding of financial services regulatory requirements
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.