Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid working
This online retailer are making immense waves through the UK’s retail market, and are on a hugely exciting journey of growth which will see them quickly take a leading place at the top of the Retail chain. They are investing heavily in their digital acquisition function, and are in the process of bringing the vast majority of their paid channels in-house, and so now have a requirement for a forward thinking, ambitious and hands-on PPC Manager to take control and lead the PPC function into a new realm.
The PPC function in this organisation accounts for an astronomical chunk of company revenue, and so you have the 6 figure budget needed at your disposal to own the channel and take it to new heights. There are huge opportunities for development and progression within this fast paced business as the team continues to grow from strength to strength.
Core responsibilities include:
- Campaign optimisations across Google Search and Google Shopping. Managing bidding strategies and budgets in order to reach KPIs
- Enhancing the account and improving efficiencies
- Migration of Agency to in-house in a seamless and effective way
- Regular Search Term Reporting & thorough keyword build outs across search campaigns
- Testing new ad copy and sitelinks
- Developing and actioning the PPC strategy across the UK & International
- Oversee product feeds and custom label setup in the Google Merchant Centre In order to optimise for Google Shopping
- Regular auction insights and competitor analysis
- Build a strong relationship with Google and secure mutual investment and testing budget
- Investigating changes in key metrics such as Conversion Rate and Impression Share and making necessary changes to landing pages/ ad copy / budget etc to improve them
- Looking for new opportunities to grow new customers and outshine competition
- Staying on top of Industry Trends to suggest where to focus on keyword build out / pushing budgets
- Managing Discover, Display, App and YouTube campaigns (building a strategy to support and testing spend)
Your skills & experience
- 2 years' experience in PPC - you have previously planned and executed marketing campaigns across search and shopping
- Experience working within FMCG, retail or agency environment
- Experience of managing data feeds for Google Shopping
- Experience of YouTube and Display campaigns
- Highly performance lead with a keen eye for opportunity
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.