£24k - 32k per year + benefits
4 months ago
Content and Social Media Executive (12 Month FTC)
£32,000 p/a + benefits
Are you passionate about travel? Do you have a way with words that makes content informative and engaging? Would you consider yourself as a Social Media Guru? We have an exciting opportunity for a Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading travel brand in Cheshire to control all content and social media, to engage with the social media community, write engaging travel guide blogs and be a travel ambassador!
What you will be doing
- Write engaging content across their digital channels which includes, web, blogs, emails and social media
- Daily management and maintenance of all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
- Provide an element of customer service with the community on social media
- Refresh the content on the website
- Analyse and report the effectiveness on social media campaigns
- Be reactive across social media
- Market research into what your competitors are doing across Content and Social Media
Who you will be
- A Content and Social Media Executive with industry experience
- Understand the importance of tone of voice
- Able to work on CMS systems
- Work with social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
- An engaging, informative and persuasive writer
- An excellent communicator
If you wish to be considered for the position, apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.