£25k - 32k per year
6 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Content and Social Media Manager to join our client’s team in a new marketing role based in Greater Manchester. The team is filled with experts in specialising in all types of personal injury law, providing a first class service for thousands of their clients. This is an opportunity for someone who is eager to transform and improve brand awareness, collaborating with an exciting team and have full ownership of the content and social media.
What you will be doing
- Supporting and developing the social and content for our client's core brands
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to develop and execute content marketing plans
- Involved in generating ideas for creative content campaigns and support with the delivery of them
- Write engaging and informative content for newsletter campaigns, blogs, and social media
- Amplify content and create engagement effectively across all social media channels
- Managing, developing and growing the social media strategies to increase brand awareness across platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Be involved in building relationships with key influencers and other stakeholders within the business
- Ensuring all content is SEO optimised
- Engaging with the online community
- Report on activity across social and content
Who you will be
- A passionate and talented writer for content and social media channels, with proven experience
- Exceptional attention for detail with an eye for consistency
- Experience in using social media platforms and analysing reports
- Fantastic communications skills both written and verbal
- Have a solid understanding of SEO and Wordpress principles
- Experience working on the following tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role: email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.