£30k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
SimpliSafe is an award-winning home security business providing great value plug and play products. With over three million loyal customers in the US and backed by one of the world's leading venture capitalists Hellman & Friedman, their ambition is to become a global brand – starting with a European head office in Manchester.
Simplisafe’s mission is to ‘make every home secure’ and with beautifully designed, easy to install hardware, coupled with a world class user experience, customers can create their own bespoke security system to suit every home.
Simplisafe is already the fastest growing brand in the home security sector and we’re looking for marketers who can continue to drive our growth in the UK and Europe.
If you’re looking to work in a well backed technology & ecommerce scale up with a flat structure and an entrepreneurial culture where the best idea wins then this will be a great opportunity for you.
Content Manager Role Purpose
As the Content Manager for Simplisafe you will be the go-to creative content expert for the UK team. You will be working very closely with the newly appointed Head of Marketing to develop the content strategy for the UK, looking to launch the brand with a bang! You will also be hands on in creating exciting, daring and bold content across every digital channel.
- Compose content strategies with the Head of Marketing across multiple channels, including website, blogs, email, paid search and social media platforms.
- Develop, manage and execute a content calendar based on search volumes, revenue potential and brand affinity.
- Coming up with creative campaign ideas to launch the brand and boost brand awareness
- Create various different types of content to be delivered across multiple channels, including video, written and visual
- Ensure that the website is fully optimised for SEO purposes
- Work with external agencies to ensure website content is SEO friendly (both on-site and off-site) and improve rank within search engines
- Report on effectiveness of SEO and identify problem areas that may affect search engine rankings
- Conducting on-site SEO audits and competitor analysis
- Have a core focus on improving the CMS roadmap, customer journey and conversion across the website
- Manage and maintain the tone of voice for the brand across all channels, including working closely with the Social Media Manager
- Writing engaging and persuasive product and landing page content
- Proven track record within a content focused role, coming from an agency or ecommerce background
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Experience planning and executing content strategies across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of content on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across websites, social media, email, SEO and paid channels
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Demonstrable success in SEO and understanding of SEO best practice
- Extensive experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels
- Experience managing content and generating traffic for high profile websites
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.