£30k - 40k per year
Digital Content Manager
Manchester City Centre
Would you be interested in working for an international distribution brand? We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to oversee all digital content, including social media and public relations, to join the Digital Marketing team.
The global brand distributes their products to 14 countries worldwide, and there’s no stopping them there. As the Digital Content Manager, it will be your responsibility to develop a content marketing strategy, to lead a team, and improve brand awareness.
What you will be doing
- Implement, develop and deliver a content marketing strategy that will help to grow the business across the digital channels including YouTube
- Daily content creation, including competitor research
- Implement a social media strategy to help grow and engage the social media community
- Oversee all public relations endeavours and source initiatives to improve the brand, such as events, influencers and awards ceremonies
- Regularly report to senior management team
- Contribute to all internal communications
Who you will be
- A Digital Content Specialist, with proven experience in the B2B market
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Understand SEO
- Experience in organising the translation of content into multiple languages
If you wish to be considered for the Digital Content Manager position, then please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.