£25k - 32k per year + benefits
10 months ago
Content & Social Media Manager
£30,000 p/a + benefits (birthday off, free gym membership and staff incentives)
We are currently looking for a Content & Social Media Manager for a global Professional Services business that turns over £35m a year. They are the market leaders within their industry and are looking for someone to take their content to the next level.
This lively, energetic and “colourful” business currently have 300 employees and don’t plan to stop anytime soon. They are looking for a just as vibrant Content Manager to join the team, be responsible for creating engaging copy, boost brand awareness, lead campaigns and bring ideas to life.
What you will be doing
- Produce consistent, relevant and engaging content across a variety of platforms (including e-marketing content to drive leads and engagement)
- Interact with the online community, responding to queries and comments and adhering to the brand’s tone of voice
- Support the Marketing Director with the creation of creative campaigns across digital channels
- Collaborate with the SEO agency to ensure that all content is optimised for SEO
Who you will be
- A Content Manager with experience in the B2B environment
- Proven experience in creating content across social media, e-marketing, web, PR and more
- Driven, ambitious and resilient
- A strong understanding of content that generates leads
If you wish to be considered for the position, then please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.