Customer Experience Executive
Do you have a passion for building long lasting relationships? Do you get a thrill from delivering outstanding customer service? Have experience of leading guests through a phenomenal customer journey? We are working with a UK leading, real estate company to find a passionate Customer Experience Executive to join their growing team.
As the Customer Experience Executive, you’ll be in control of three core areas: communications, account management and project management. Your main responsibility will be spinning these plates simultaneously ensuring that the customer will receive the best service.
If you are a natural people person, enjoy delivering outstanding service with excellent stakeholder management, this is a great opportunity for you to utilise all your skills, grow and develop within a prestigious brand.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring a smooth customer experience journey from phone call to all the way to when the customer terminates the contract
- Contributing to internal and external communications, this may include web content, social media, emails, printed advertisements, customer packs and more
- Coaching and development of new and existing staff, transforming communications and the way they work
- Be heavily involved in the complaints management system, answering customer enquiries and responding to complaints accordingly, and not being afraid to stand your ground
- Building relationships with customers and key stakeholders within the business
- Analysing data from surveys, complaints to diagnose data in a commercial sense, and fix the solution
Who you will be
- A creative, customer service led individual with an appetite to grow and develop
- Previous experience in either project or account management, with experience in creating engaging content
- You’re a problem solver, you like to fix issues and LOVE a challenge
- Reactive to the market, you like to complete tasks there and then
- Had experience in training and developing staff
- Ideally have experience in hospitality, or customer experience facing roles
- You have charisma, you’re a natural story teller and have a passion in delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
If you wish to be considered for the Customer Experience Executive position, please apply via the link below or get in touch directly with Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 20k per year
- Posted 17 days ago
Are you a well-rounded e-Commerce assistant looking for the next step in your career? Are you fluent with Magento and very systematic? I am working with a huge well known fast fashion brand in the heart of Manchester City Centre! The Role; Day to day management of the online store using Magento L...
- Greater Manchester
- £15k - 20k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, an...
- £25k - 35k per year + benefits
- Posted 7 days ago
Content Marketing Executive Lancashire £35,000 p/a + benefits If you are a wordsmith and have a passion for motors, then we have an exciting Content Marketing Executive role for you! We have a great opportunity for someone who loves creating content across all digital channels, to come and join t...
- £18k - 25k per year + benefits
- Posted 12 days ago
Content Marketing Executive £25k Cheshire Are you looking to join a global company in creating engaging content? If you are a passionate wordsmith who is seeking a role as a Content Marketing Executive then we want to hear from you today. As the Content Marketing Executive, you’ll be supporting t...