£35k - 42.5k per year
5 months ago
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for grown this well-known retailer by owning their digital marketing strategy and driving acquisition to their brands websites. In this role you will be hands on as the business is looking to build an internal team having brought their digital channels back in house from an agency. You will ideally be able to work across a number of acquisition channels primarily in PPC, Google Shopping, Paid Social, Display, SEO and Affiliates but will also adopt wider digital channels as the role evolves. You'll work with a wider marketing and eCommerce team based in their Head Office in Warrington.
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for Paid acquisition strategy planning and creation of digital campaigns to achieve all KPIs for sales/traffic growth using all the available Paid marketing channels.
- Create and develop a strong paid acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI. Digital marketing channels will include, but not restricted to PPC, Display & Remarketing, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Paid Social
- Day to day management of the PPC Accounts to ensure that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs
- Continual optimisation of each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget
- Daily and weekly reporting on digital marketing performance
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions based on this analysis and interpretation
The Digital Acquisition Manager will have the following background:
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing – PPC/Shopping/Affiliates/Paid Social
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Exposure to a fast-paced online trading environment
- Its desirable to have relevant experience of managing multiple advertising accounts and multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.