Manchester City Centre
£45k - 50k per year
5 months ago
Forward Role Digital has partnered with a cool multi-brand eCommerce business based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and are looking to hire a Digital Acquisition Manager to join their expanding team. This position will play a key role in the delivery of company’s growth plans. You will be responsible for the management, co-ordination and implementation of new customers’ acquisition activities with the outcome to grow traffic to the eCommerce websites and grow online sales. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Digital Marketing professional with hands-on previous PPC, Shopping, Display and preferably has experience in Affiliates and Performance marketing. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all in-house digital marketing initiatives with a focus on Paid Search whilst looking to build and manage a small Paid Media Team.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Acquisition Manager will include:
- Establish and deliver digital programmes to drive website and e-commerce traffic
- Use a data-driven approach to measure campaigns and ensure high engagement and conversion rates
- Own the monthly, quarterly and annual targets and KPIs
- Execute campaigns across all biddable media that drive a positive ROI
- Specifically manage all PPC, Display, Shopping Re-targeting and digital partnerships activities
- Manage Google AdWords/Analytics and be the go-to-expert for it
- Create and distribute insightful weekly and monthly dashboards and reports
- Partner with design teams for ad development and website iterations
The Digital Acquisition Manager will have the following experience:
- 2-4 years of proven work experience as a Digital Acquisition Manager and strong digital campaign management skills across multiple markets/verticals
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, metrics and reporting tools
- Quantitative, commercial-driven mindset and previous experience with CRM systems
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Customer-centric and agile, willing to experiment with different approaches
- BSc degree in Marketing or related field
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.