Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
12 months ago
This new position for a well renowned Manchester City Centre based Fintech Brand as they look to hire a Digital Acquisition Manager. This role is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within online channels.
You will manage and lead the performance marketing channels to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth. You will create bold online strategies that will deliver commercial results and you'll be super analytical to ensure digital performance is best in class.
The responsibilities of the Digital Acquisition Manager:
- Development of customer acquisition and retention strategy across all aspects of online marketing including PPC, SEO, paid social, and display banner media campaigns
- Development of systems and process to provide operational consistency
- Responsible for the tactics of each managed channel including customer journey mapping, messaging and creative
- Identifying & delivering opportunities for revenue growth through all digital channels including mobile, VOD and programmatic display
- Day-to-day management of supporting agencies. Current agencies cover PPC, Paid Media, SEO and App
- Analysis and reporting of each stream of work both during and post campaign
- Lead the performance of assigned marketing channels and support the wider team on other channels
- Experience of managing third party agencies to help deliver digital success
- Identifying & delivering new opportunities and innovations
The key skills of the Digital Acquisition Manager:
- Strategic experience in a fast paced digital or agency environment
- Previous of managing in house digital performance campaigns or managing third party agencies
- Full campaign exposure to digital marketing campaigns – single or multi-channel
- Experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital marketing channels and will have a good track record of delivering ROI on digital marketing spend
- Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology
- Google Analytics/Adwords/SEM Rush
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong excel and data analysis skills
- History with analytical packages such as Google Analytics
- Experience of hands on Paid Marketing, SEO principles and best practice and experience of CRO is all desirable
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.