Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
5 months ago
We are currently working with one of the fastest-growing companies in the North West, as they expand their online eCommerce offering and this is a key role in driving the growth and profitability of their brand including customer acquisition and retention. You would be focused on the UK initially with the opportunity to develop this into a global role. Due to growth they're looking to hire an ambitious Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager who take their digital customer acquisition to the next level.
You will have a strong back ground in performance marketing and will oversee all planning, implementation and monitoring of performance channels (social, paid search, affiliates). Work closely with the design and content teams to implement creative paid social campaigns across various social platforms. As well as scaling the growth or Google channels by implementing campaigns across paid search, google shopping and YouTube. You will implement a test and learn approach on all performance channels, running regular A/B tests to ensure all campaigns are running effectively, driving continued revenue and profitability.
Key responsibilities of Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for the P&L of the Digital & eCommerce platform
- Managing one Marketing Executive initially with a view to building a global team
- Developing marketing strategy and multi-channel campaigns with Co-Founders
- Managing performance marketing channels, including Google Paid Search, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Remarketing
- Developing and managing influencer and social media marketing
- Defining and implementing CRM programme
- Continuously analysing marketing and website performance to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance and conversion
Key skills of the Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Ecommerce including campaign budgeting
- Good level of knowledge and experience within SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- Campaign reporting analysis and action planning
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.