Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
Digital Acquisition Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Manchester City Centre based
(Remote working currently with the aim of being 3-4 days in their city centre office when it reopens)
Our eCommerce Client has seen fantastic growth over the last five years operating just under triple digit growth figures YOY for the last 5 years. They are now looking to bring in a Digital Acquisition Manager to manage the performance marketing strategy and campaigns across paid search including PPC, shopping, display and affiliate channels.
You will be responsible for continuing to drive their products sales online through digital performance marketing channels, this will including being responsible for overseeing the digital performance strategy, being hands on with campaigns across PPC and Shopping and managing a couple of Paid Search Executives.
If you want to join a business that’s going places and one that offers you continuous progression as the business grows, then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing all paid search activity including PPC, Shopping and Display on key platforms including Google, Bing and Marketplaces.
- Managing an Affiliate Agency whilst overseeing and managing the Affiliate strategy.
- Creating and executing the digital paid media plan supporting business goals and targets
- Supporting key brand marketing campaigns with advertising and media planning activity
- Creating, planning and reviewing forecasts, budgets and performance
- Supporting day-to-day trading and performance, working across functions to support business targets
- Managing cross department stakeholders to elevate marketing and advertising opportunities
As the Digital Advertising Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years’ experience in creating, managing and optimising paid media campaigns across PPC and Shopping
- It would be advantageous if you have experience of working within an online retail / eCommerce or Digital Agency background
- A solid track record in planning and delivering media plans and advertising campaigns
- Strong experience in attribution and how the full media mix interacts
- Commercially astute with an understanding of key principles that drive online sales
- A deep understanding of media metrics and analytics and how to interpret data to provide actionable insight and performance
- Ability to lead and manage a team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.