Digital Content Specialist
Are you a Digital Content Specialist with a passion for events? We have an fabulous opportunity with a leading events company, who have recently rebranded and are expanding their marketing team. As the Digital Content Creator it will be your responsibility to creating engaging content that excites the audience, this will be across all digital platforms including social media.
Not only will you be creating content, you will have the opportunity to attend outstanding events throughout the year and to make sure that you can enhance your knowledge within the industry, you will be given professional development that includes external seminars, conferences, exhibitions and meetings.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the Marketing team with the creation and implementation of delivering content
- Contribute to the annual marketing plan
- Creating enriched copy for case studies, email campaigns, social media and corporate marketing materials
- Managing and scheduling posts for social media
- Ensuring brand guideline are adhered to throughout internal and external communications
Who you will be
- A Digital Content Specialist and/or Creator with at least two years experience in brand activation or events
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment, manage and organise your own workload to ensure deadlines are being met
- Strong analytical skills to measure impact of campaigns and content
- If you have a strong eye for design, able to work with Adobe/Canva that is a massive bonus!
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please apply below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £16k - 24k per year
- Posted 17 days ago
Digital Content Writer South Cheshire circa£22k Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading online retailers? We are looking for a Digital Content Writer to join this vastly growing digital team to support in co-ordinating the content across the website. As the Digital Content Writer, it w...
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 50k per year + benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Content Manager Greater Manchester £DOE We are working with an exciting retail business to find a Content Manager, to look after everything content related. As the Content Manager you will understand what the audience wants to see, that’s through the website, social media, podcasts, email newslet...
- £25k - 30k per year + benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Content Manager (Mat Cover) £25-30K South Manchester We have the pleasure of working with a leading medical business in South Manchester to find an ambitious and talented Content Manager for a Fixed Term Contract, lasting up to 9 months. The overarching company has two prominent brands that offer...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted 17 days ago
Content and Communications Executive £25 – 30k Manchester City Centre New Year, new you, new job? We have the pleasure of working with a multi award winning, global, professional services business to look for a driven, confident Content and Communications Executive to join their Marketing team. T...