£24k - 34k per year
about 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Executive - North Manchester
£24,000 - £34,000
Forward Role have partnered with a leading tech business based in Manchester looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their talented team. They are the UK’s number one in their space and they have are grown significantly. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager you will work closely on delivering digital marketing strategies across key channels such as SEO, Social Media, PPC and Affiliate Marketing for both B2B and B2C markets.
- Managing diverse campaigns and growing a wider digital audience
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting strategic data and visual representation of data
- Improve UX and CRO by conducting user testing to gain a better understanding of these areas
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Manage and execute the content plan on across social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Delivery PPC campaigns, plan, optimise and manage accordingly
- Develop and implement social media strategy across social platforms
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular reporting and analysis
- Implementing SEO best practices, across on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- Liaising with CRM Executive and Content Executive and wider marketing team when working brand campaigns
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, creative and data driven digital marketer, to work across a range of established divisions and get the chance to really make your mark on a business that putting people first.
In addition to a competitive salary, the business offers brilliant additional benefits, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays! As well as bonuses, seasonal staff parties, pension, salary reviews, free parking on-site and much more!
Sounds of interest? Apply now or email your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.