£24k - 30k per year
11 months ago
Liquid error: internal
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a charity based in Greater Manchester, to implement the digital marketing strategies, to support lead acquisition, increase brand awareness through PPC, display advertising, email marketing and affiliate marketing.
You will be working with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement, deliver and develop successful digital marketing campaigns that will maximise reach, conversions, bring new and retain loyal customers to the site.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to create a digital marketing strategy using PPC, SEO, email marketing and partnerships.
- Regularly report to analyse the performance of the digital marketing, email marketing
- Create new outreach content to earn new backlinks
Who you will be
- An experienced Digital Marketing Executive with proven experience in PPC/SEO/Affiliate and email marketing
- Understand and sound knowledge of reporting tools and platforms
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in using CMS platforms such as Umbraco
- Competent with Google Analytics and Adwords
If you wish to be considered for the role, please contact Faye Dixon via the link below or directly at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.