£20k - 27k per year
Calling all Digital Marketing Executives, there is a brand new role due working for an established family run business based in the Merseyside area who are adding to their marketing team due to continued growth. You’ll be based from their HQ on The Wirral and you’ll be joining at an exciting time as the company looks to continue to grow and capitalise on their customers demands through the powers of digital marketing. You will be supporting the Marketing Manager with digital initiatives and campaigns across three of the Groups websites, this includes their B2C eCommerce website and two of their B2B propositions too.
In this role you will be leading on managing the content calendar, scheduling social media posts and creating engaging content and copy to catch the eye of their customers, amongst reporting back on campaign performance and getting involved in other initiatives across email, web and SEO.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the Groups Brand websites using their eCommerce CMS
- Liaising with other departments within the business to plan out promotional activity
- Management of the content calendar and scheduling social media posts
- Creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Digital campaign analysis and reporting through Excel and Google Analytics to key stakeholders
- Work alongside Social Media Executive to support organic content
- Execution of paid campaigns across social media platforms
- Writing creative copy for marketing collateral such as Website, Blog, Emails and Newsletter
- Ensure all copy is in line with brand guidelines
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will have the following key skills:
- Minimum of 6 months+ experience working in a digital marketing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Writing for online, print and social media communications
- Creativity with a results focus
- Microsoft Word and Excel software packages.
- Ability to assume responsibility for a task as directed – self starter
- Team player – a readiness to work as part of a team and support colleagues
- Hands on approach
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Use of the major social media and digital marketing platforms
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.