£22k - 28k per year
7 months ago
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be working within a creative digital team to help deliver effective advertising campaigns across a wide range of online channels. This requires a high level of both creative and analytical prowess. This role will be perfect for an online marketer who has a passion for PPC campaigns and is looking for an opportunity to quickly distinguish themselves within a rapidly growing eCommerce business.
You will be joining a market leading eCommerce Client and you will hold a key role to support their online acquisition strategy reporting directly to the Digital Director. Due to sustained growth of their online channels, our client is looking for someone who has the technical ability and has the ambition to continue to drive performance across the paid search channels with new opportunities presented through Search, Shopping and Paid Social. With excellent progression avenues, salary package and benefits on offer you will not to miss out on this opportunity to work in such a highly sought after industry!
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing and managing all PPC Advertising including Search and Shopping.
- Developing engaging and attention grabbing ad copy.
- Landing page optimisation.
- Using market knowledge to create innovative campaigns based on social trends.
- Keyword generation and expansion.
- Day to day analysis and optimisation of accounts and groups based on existing KPIs.
- Managing Excel spreadsheets for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Google Adwords, Bing and other paid search platforms.
- Pro-actively managing the paid search account.
- Adopt a “test and learn” mentality on new channels such as paid social and display marketing.
The Digital Marketing Executive will have the following skills:
- A minimum of 1+ years experience in previous PPC role.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, including V-Lookups.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Knowledge of analytical software packages.
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and PPC best practices.
- Educated to degree level within a relevant subject.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.