£25k - 30k per year
I am currently working with one of the UK’s largest energy providers in their search for a Digital Marketing Executive. This is a unique opportunity for someone with at least 2 years’ experience to deliver digital multi-channel campaigns in both B2B and B2C markets. Supporting the E-Commerce and Marketing Managers, this role will provide exposure to web, email and social media marketing within a fast-paced and continually growing business.
- Identifying opportunities to include digital within marketing activity across B2B and B2C audiences
- Creating a digital marketing strategy using SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing
- Using paid media platforms and tools to increase brand awareness
- Using Google Analytics and other analytical software to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data
- Generating reports to share with relevant stakeholders
- Updating content across various sectors
- Working collaboratively with the team to share new ideas
- Reporting back to senior stakeholders within the business
- Copywriting against a specific brief
You should ideally:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Have a marketing degree or equivalent
- Have the ability to demonstrate innovative ideas, identify opportunities, contribute to business objectives and be commercially savvy
- Be a strong communicator (both written and verbal)
Be skilled in Excel and GA
- Be a proactive self-starter with the desire to succeed
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including cycle to work scheme, a generous holiday allowance and loads more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.